NUMERICAL HEAT TRANSFER PART B: FUNDAMENTALS
Vols. 15-78. New York, 1989-2020. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 24,000
- Vols. 15-20. 1989-1991. Per volume $ 135
- Vols. 21-30. 1992-1996. Per volume $ 235
- Vols. 31-52. 1997-2007. Per volume $ 475
- Vols. 53-78. 2008-2020. Per volume $ 550
Formerly NUMERICAL HEAT TRANSFER
- NUMERICAL HEAT TRANSFER PART B: FUNDAMENTALS addresses all aspects of the methodology for the numerical solution of problems in heat and mass transfer as well as fluid flow. The journal's scope also encompasses modeling of complex physical phenomena that serves as a foundation for attaining numerical solutions, and includes numerical or experimental results that support methodology development.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.