Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
NUMERICAL HEAT TRANSFER PART B: FUNDAMENTALS
An International Journal of Computation and Methodology
Vols. 15-74. New York, 1989-2018. Mostly reprint. $ 22000
- Vols. 15-20. 1989-1991. Per volume $ 135
- Vols. 21-30. 1992-1996. Per volume $ 235
- Vols. 31-52. 1997-2007. Per volume $ 475
- Vols. 53-74. 2008-2018. Per volume $ 550
Formerly NUMERICAL HEAT TRANSFER
- NUMERICAL HEAT TRANSFER PART B: FUNDAMENTALS addresses all aspects of the methodology for the numerical solution of problems in heat and mass transfer as well as fluid flow. The journal's scope also encompasses modeling of complex physical phenomena that serves as a foundation for attaining numerical solutions, and includes numerical or experimental results that support methodology development.
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.