Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
OXFORD ECONOMIC PAPERS
Oxford, 1938-2015. Partly reprint. $ 9800
- Old Series: Nos. 1-8. 1938-1947. Per number $ 45, continued as
- New Series: Vols. 1-41. 1949-1989. Per volume $ 125
- New Series: Vols. 42-59. 1990-2007. Per volume $ 245
- New Series: Vols. 60-67. 2008-2015. Per volume $ 290
- The OXFORD ECONOMIC PAPERS' aim is to publish material in a wide range of areas in theoretical and applied economics. Contributions are accepted "in economic theory, applied economics, econometrics, economic development, economic history, and the history of economic thought." Special issues are regularly published, covering topics such as financial markets, public economics, and quantitative economic history. Although a great deal of this material centers on the United Kingdom, some of it focuses on general or other countries' problems (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Oxford University Press
Oxford University Press hold journals from the current and previous two years. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.