OXFORD ECONOMIC PAPERS
Oxford, 1938-2018. Partly reprint.
Set price $ 10,000
- Old Series: Nos. 1-8. 1938-1947. Per number $ 45, continued as
- New Series: Vols. 1-41. 1949-1989. Per volume $ 125
- New Series: Vols. 42-59. 1990-2007. Per volume $ 245
- New Series: Vols. 60-70. 2008-2018. Per volume $ 290
- The OXFORD ECONOMIC PAPERS' aim is to publish material in a wide range of areas in theoretical and applied economics. Contributions are accepted "in economic theory, applied economics, econometrics, economic development, economic history, and the history of economic thought." Special issues are regularly published, covering topics such as financial markets, public economics, and quantitative economic history. Although a great deal of this material centers on the United Kingdom, some of it focuses on general or other countries' problems (Katz).
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Oxford University Press
Oxford University Press hold journals from the current and previous two years. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.