PSYCHOLOGY AND PSYCHOTHERAPY: THEORY, RESEARCH AND PRACTICE
Vols. 1-93. London, 1920-2020. Partly reprint.
Set price $ 12,000
- Vols. 1-62. 1920-1989. Per volume $ 110
- Vols. 63-80. 1990-2007. Per volume $ 245
- Vols. 81-93. 2008-2020. Per volume $ 290
- Formerly published as BRITISH JOURNAL OF MEDICAL PSYCHOLOGY
- PSYCHOLOGY AND PSYCHOTHERAPY contains original theory and research from psychodynamic and interpersonal psychology. Emphasizes research from these fields with a bearing upon vulnerability to, adjustment to and recovery from both medical and psychological disorders.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.