PACIFIC PHILOSOPHICAL QUARTERLY
Vols. 1-101. Los Angeles, 1920-2020. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 8,800
- Vols. 1-80. 1920-1999. Per volume $ 100
- Vols. 81-88. 2000-2007. Per volume $ 155
- Vols. 89-101. 2008-2020. Per volume $ 190
- Vols. 1-60 (1920-1979) published as THE PERSONALIST
- Despite its regional title, PACIFIC PHILOSOPHICAL QUARTERLY has an international editorial board. Each issue contains four to seven articles dealing chiefly with metaphysics, epistemology, philosophy of science, philosophical logic, ethics, and the history of philosophy. Special thematic issues are published occasionally, recently focusing on individual philosophers, including Aristotle and Rawls (Katz).
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.