Abingdon, 1956-2020. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 75,000
- Series 8: Vols. 1-36. 1956-1977. Per volume $ 110
- Part A: Vols. 37-60. 1978-1989. Per volume $ 145
- Part A: Vols. 61-78. 1990-1998. Per volume $ 245
- Part A: Vols. 79-81. 1999-2001. Per volume $ 640
- Part A: Vol. 82. 2002. $ 960
- Part B: Vols. 37-60. 1978-1989. Per volume $ 145
- Part B: Vols. 61-78. 1990-1998. Per volume $ 245
- Part B: Vols. 79-81. 1999-2001. Per volume $ 640
- Part B: Vol. 82. 2002. $ 960
- Merged: Vols. 83-87. 2003-2007. Per volume $ 3850
- Merged: Vols. 88-100. 2008-2020. Per volume $ 4290
- With a publication history of more than 200 years, the PHILOSOPHICAL MAGAZINE is one of the world's oldest journals devoted to the field of physics. Its name derives from an earlier era, when physics was known as "natural philosophy." One former title was "The London, Edinburgh, and Dublin philosophical magazine and journal of science". As with most physics journals, this publication has become more specialized over time, and it now focuses solely on solid-state physics. Part A covers structure, defects and mechanical properties, while Part B focuses on statistical mechanics and electronic, optical and magnetic properties (Katz).
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.