PHOSPHORUS, SULFUR AND SILICON AND THE RELATED ELEMENTS
Vols. 1-194. Lausanne, 1976-2019. Partly reprint.
Set price $ 53,000
- Vols. 1-176. 1976-2001. Per volume $ 210
- Vols. 177-182. 2002-2007. Per volume $ 1650
- Vols. 183-194. 2008-2019. Per volume $ 1980
- Formerly published as INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SULFUR CHEMISTRY
- PHOSPHORUS, SULFUR AND SILICON AND THE RELATED ELEMENTS covers the organic, inorganic and biochemistry of phosphorus (including arsenic, antimony and bismuth), sulfur (including selenium, tellurium) and silicon (including germanium, tin).
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.