PRESIDENTIAL STUDIES QUARTERLY
Vols. 10-48. New York, 1980-2018. Partly reprint.
Set price $ 4,800
- Vols. 10-29. 1980-1999. Per volume $ 100
- Vols. 30-37. 2000-2007. Per volume $ 155
- Vols. 38-48. 2008-2018. Per volume $ 190
- Formerly published as CENTER FOR THE STUDY OF THE PRESIDENCY. CENTER HOUSE BULLETIN
- PRESIDENTIAL STUDIES QUARTERLY is devoted entirely to the U.S. presidency, domestic and foreign policies, the presidential decision-making process, relations with Congress, the staff structure of the president's office, etc. Contributors are academics, current or former high-level members of the executive branch, or well-respected journalists (Katz).
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.