PSYCHOLOGY AND MARKETING
Vols. 1-36. New York, 1984-2019. Partly reprint.
Set price $ 18,000
- Vols. 1-8. 1984-1991. Per volume $ 310
- Vols. 9-16. 1992-1999. Per volume $ 475
- Vols. 17-24. 2000-2007. Per volume $ 620
- Vols. 25-36. 2008-2019. Per volume $ 730
- PSYCHOLOGY AND MARKETING presents research that bridges academic and practice interests in marketing and advertising through the application of psychological principles to marketing strategy. Research reports are based on "fundamental factors that affect buying, social and cultural trends, psychological profiles of potential customers, and changes in customer behavior" (Katz).
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.