PROTEINS: STRUCTURE, FUNCTION AND BIOINFORMATICS
Vols. 1-88. Hoboken, 1986-2020. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 27,000
- Vols. 1-37. 1986-1999. Per volume $ 220
- Vols. 38-69. 2000-2007. Per volume $ 310
- Vols. 70-77. 2008-2009. Per volume $ 355
- Vols. 78-88. 2010-2020. Per volume $ 1210
- Formerly published as PROTEINS: STRUCTURE, FUNCTION, AND GENETICS
- PROTEINS: STRUCTURE, FUNCTION AND BIOINFORMATICS concentrates on advances in all areas of biochemistry: structure, function, genetics, computation, and design.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.