Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
POZNAN STUDIES IN CONTEMPORARY LINGUISTICS
Berlin, 1973-2005; 2006-2018. Mostly reprint. $ 6500
- Nos. 1-40; 42. 1973-2005; 2006. Per number $ 100, continued as
- Vols. 43-45. 2007-2009. Per volume $ 210
- Vols. 46-54. 2010-2018. Per volume $ 330
- Formerly published as PAPERS AND STUDIES IN CONTRASTIVE LINGUISTICS.
- The purpose of POZNAN STUDIES IN CONTEMPORARY LINGUISTICS is to serve as a forefront of modern developments and trends in linguistics, with contributions from the world's leading linguistic labs, published in the centre of Europe. The scope of the journal is wide, covering both linguistic and interdisciplinary research on language.
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by De Gruyter GmbH & Co. KG
De Gruyter Verlag hold journals from the current year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.