PATHOGENS AND DISEASE
Vols. 1-69. Amsterdam, 1988-2013. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 15,000
- Vols. 1-51. 1988-2007. Per volume $ 245
- Vols. 52-69. 2008-2013. Per volume $ 290
- Formerly publshed as FEMS IMMUNOLOGY AND MEDICAL MICROBIOLOGY.
- PATHOGENS AND DISEASE focuses on works describing the mechanisms of immunity and how these can be exploited in the diagnosis and treatment of disease. It ceased publication after vol. 66/2012. It was continued, online only, under the title "Pathogens and disease" (ISSN 2049-632X).
- Vols. 1-5 (1988-1992) published as "FEMS microbiology immunology"
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Oxford University Press
Oxford University Press hold journals from the current and previous two years. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.