Vols. 1-39. Oxford, 1981-2019.
Set price $ 7,600
- Vols. 1-12. 1981-1992. Per volume $ 145
- Vols. 13-27. 1993-2007. Per volume $ 220
- Vols. 28-32. 2008-2012. Per volume $ 265
- Vols. 33-39. 2013-2019. Per volume $ 290
- Solid research and a liveliness of spirit characterize the articles in POLITICS published for the Political Studies Association, the major such political science organization in the United Kingdom. Articles tend to be from more junior members of the political science profession or from research assistants and/or doctoral candidates. A major goal is "the teaching and learning of politics by demonstrating the scope and vigour of political science to students" (Katz).
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Sage Publications Ltd. (UK)
Sage Publications hold journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.