REVIEW OF ECONOMIC CONDITIONS IN ITALY
Vols. 1-61. Rome, 1947-2007. With general index for vols. 1-50. Reprint. Bound.
Set price € 6,780
- Vols. 1-44. 1947-1990. Bound per volume € 105
- Vols. 45-59. 1991-2005. Bound per volume € 180
- Vols. 60-61. 2006-2007. Bound per volume € 220
- General index vols. 1-50 included in vol. 51/1997.
- The REVIEW OF ECONOMIC CONDITIONS IN ITALY does not only deal with the problems typical of the credit and financial situations and the functioning of the money and capital markets but also covers economic, industrial and trade policies, the problems of the South and the labour market, econometric models, etc.
Sole agent for Japan: Far Eastern Booksellers Ltd., Tokyo
Schmidt Reprint. Available from:
Schmidt Periodicals GmbH
Dettendorf Römerring 12
D-83075 Bad Feilnbach
Fax. + 49 8064 557