Vols. 1-109. London, 1910/11-2020. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 13,000
- Vols. 1-15. 1910/11-1924/25. Per volume $ 210
- Vols. 16-71. 1925/26-1981. Per volume $ 90
- Vols. 72-88. 1983-1999. Per volume $ 210
- Vols. 89-96. 2000-2007. Per volume $ 260
- Vols. 97-109. 2008-2020. Per volume $ 290
- The ROUND TABLE contains articles on all aspects of international affairs, with an emphasis on the major political and policy issues of British Commonwealth and Third World countries. Authors include international academics, policy analysts, government officials, and independent researchers. The "Commonwealth Update," a regular feature, provides a country-by-country survey of elections, uprisings, international development, constitutional amendments, and summaries of major government reports. The "Bookshelf" section provides a good basic list for collection building (Katz).
Sole agent for Japan: Far Eastern Booksellers Ltd., Tokyo
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.