RADIATION EFFECTS AND DEFECTS IN SOLIDS
Vols. 40-174. Lausanne, 1979-2019. Partly reprint.
Set price $ 29,000
- Vols. 40-132. 1979-1994. Per volume $ 170
- Vols. 133-156. 1995-2001. Per volume $ 345
- Vols. 157-162. 2002-2007. Per volume $ 740
- Vols. 163-174. 2008-2019. Per volume $ 870
- RADIATION EFFECTS AND DEFECTS IN SOLIDS features experimental and theoretical papers of both a fundamental and applied nature that contribute to the understanding of either phenomena induced by the interaction of radiation with condensed matter or defects in solids introduced not only by radiation but also by other processes are published in three groups: Section A: Radiation Effects; Section B: Crystal Lattice Defects and Amorphous Materials and Section C: Biological Applications.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.