Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
ROYAL STATISTICAL SOCIETY. JOURNAL. SERIES C: APPLIED STATISTICS
Vols. 1-67. Oxford, 1952-2018. Partly reprint. $ 7400
- Vols. 1-38. 1952-1989. Per volume $ 100
- Vols. 39-56. 1990-2007. Per volume $ 155
- Vols. 57-67. 2008-2018. Per volume $ 190
- Formerly published as APPLIED STATISTICS
- Aimed at practicing statisticians, this publication of the Royal Statistical Society presents articles stressing the practical application of the methods discussed. Topics covered include design issues arising from practical problems, applications of statistical computing, and methodological developments arising from the solution of practical problems. The editors especially encourage submission of articles describing interdisciplinary work. Detailed algebraic development is avoided (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.