REVIEW OF POLICY RESEARCH
Vols. 1-28. Malden, 1981/82-2011.
Set price $ 3,700
- Vols. 1-20. 1981/82-2003. Per volume $ 125
- Vols. 21-24. 2004-2007. Per volume $ 190
- Vols. 25-28. 2008-2011. Per volume $ 220
- Formerly published as POLICY STUDIES REVIEW
- Each issue of the REVIEW OF POLICY RESEARCH contains about four articles of approximately 20 pages each covering a wide range of topics-e.g., privatization policy, corrections policy, and comparative perspectives on policy and politics. A recent issue also includes a symposium on social security (Katz).
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.