RAND JOURNAL OF ECONOMICS
Vols. 1-49. New York, 1970-2018. Partly reprint.
Set price $ 6,600
- Vols. 1-21. 1970-1990. Per volume $ 100
- Vols. 22-38. 1991-2007. Per volume $ 190
- Vols. 39-49. 2008-2018. Per volume $ 220
- Formerly published as BELL JOURNAL OF ECONOMICS
- RAND JOURNAL OF ECONOMICS supports and encourages research in the behavior of regulated industries, the economic analysis of organizations, and applied microeconomics. Both empirical and theoretical manuscripts in law and economics are supported. Authors are connected to American universities (Katz).
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534, U.S.A.
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.