REVIEW OF FINANCIAL ECONOMICS
Vols. 4-38. Oxford, 1994/95-2020. Partly reprint. Partly bound.
Set price $ 10,000
- Vols. 4-9. 1994/95-2000/01. Per volume $ 110
- Vols. 10-14. 2001/02-2005/06. Per volume $ 250
- Vols. 15-38. 2006/07-2020. Per volume $ 390
- Formerly published as REVIEW OF BUSINESS AND ECONOMIC RESEARCH
- REVIEW OF FINANCIAL ECONOMICS publishes original research in finance (e.g. corporate finance, investments, financial institutions and international finance) and economics (e.g. monetary theory, fiscal policy, and international economics). It specifically encourages submissions that apply economic principles to financial decision making.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.