SIMULATION AND GAMING
Vols. 1-40. Thousand Oaks, 1970-2009. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 6,300
- Vols. 1-21. 1970-1990. Per volume $ 125
- Vols. 22-38. 1991-2007. Per volume $ 245
- Vols. 39-40. 2008-2009. Per volume $ 290
- Formerly published as SIMULATION AND GAMES
- SIMULATION AND GAMING is the official journal of the Association for Business Simulation and Experiential Learning, the International Simulation and Gaming Association, the Japanese Association of Simulation and Gaming, and the North American Simulation and Gaming Association. An international forum is provided for discussion of issues, applications, and research related to man, man-machine, and machine simulations of social processes. Theoretical papers cover simulations in research and teaching, empirical studies, and technical papers on gaming techniques. There is a special section on reports and communications and a review section for simulation games. The "News and Notes" section provides conference and other information on the four associations (Katz).
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Sage Publications, Inc. (US)
Sage Publications, Inc. hold journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.