Vols. 1-96. London, 1963-2020. Partly reprint.
Set price $ 15,000
- Vols. 1-53. 1963-1989. Per volume $ 100
- Vols. 54-77. 1990-2001. Per volume $ 125
- Vols. 78-83. 2002-2007. Per volume $ 475
- Vols. 84-96. 2008-2020. Per volume $ 550
- SIMULATION focuses theory and applications, all with clear relevance to general modeling and simulation issues. In addition to building the knowledge base in theory, methodology and technology, the journal also aims to help professionals and researchers, particularly those involved in multidisciplinary projects, apply advances in modeling and simulation to their application areas.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Sage Publications Ltd. (UK)
Sage Publications hold journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.