Manchester, 1908-2018. Partly reprint.
Set price $ 9,200
- Series 1: Vols. 1-44. 1908-1952. Per volume $ 90
- Series 2: Vols. 1-18. 1953-1970. Per volume $ 90
- Series 2: Vols. 19-55. 1971-2007. Per volume $ 135
- Series 2: Vols. 56-66. 2008-2018. Per volume $ 155
- The British journal SOCIOLOGICAL REVIEW publishes theoretical research and empirical studies in the field of sociology, social anthropology, and related subjects such as cultural and women's studies, social policy, and industrial relations. Much of the research centers in Britain and Europe. Topics have included sexual status and the social construction of violence, bigamy, empowerment of parents, and the "Disneyization" of society. There is an extensive book review section, with longer review articles (Katz).
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Sage Publications Ltd. (UK)
Sage Publications hold journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.