Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
Manchester, 1908-2016. Partly reprint. $ 9000
- Series 1: Vols. 1-44. 1908-1952. Per volume $ 90
- Series 2: Vols. 1-18. 1953-1970. Per volume $ 90
- Series 2: Vols. 19-55. 1971-2007. Per volume $ 135
- Series 2: Vols. 56-64. 2008-2016. Per volume $ 155
- The British journal SOCIOLOGICAL REVIEW publishes theoretical research and empirical studies in the field of sociology, social anthropology, and related subjects such as cultural and women's studies, social policy, and industrial relations. Much of the research centers in Britain and Europe. Topics have included sexual status and the social construction of violence, bigamy, empowerment of parents, and the "Disneyization" of society. There is an extensive book review section, with longer review articles (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Sage Publications Ltd. (UK)
Sage Publications hold journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.