SOCIAL STUDIES OF SCIENCE
Vols. 1-49. London, 1971-2019. Partly reprint.
Set price $ 13,000
- Vols. 1-26. 1971-1996. Per volume $ 245
- Vols. 27-37. 1997-2007. Per volume $ 345
- Vols. 38-49. 2008-2019. Per volume $ 400
- Formerly published as SCIENCE STUDIES
- SOCIAL STUDIES OF SCIENCE provides lengthy and scholarly articles on the social dimensions of science and technology. Articles have discussed making sense of cold fusion and the sociohistory of a mathematical proof. All scientific fields are covered, including the philosophy and history of science. This journal is meant for scholars as the casual reader may have some difficulty getting through some of the more technical topics. The book review section offers very lengthy reviews (Katz).
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Sage Publications Ltd. (UK)
Sage Publications hold journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.