SECOND LANGUAGE RESEARCH
Vols. 1-35. London, 1985-2019. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 7,300
- Vols. 1-11. 1985-1995. Per volume $ 155
- Vols. 12-23. 1996-2007. Per volume $ 245
- Vols. 24-35. 2008-2019. Per volume $ 290
- Supersedes INTERLANGUAGE STUDIES BULLETIN.
- SECOND LANGUAGE RESEARCH provides a forum for investigators in non-native language learning. It seeks to promote interdisciplinary research that links acquisition studies to neighboring theoretical and experimental disciplines.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Sage Publications Ltd. (UK)
Sage Publications hold journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.