SMALL GROUP RESEARCH
Vols. 1-49. Thousand Oaks, 1970-2018. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 9,600
- Vols. 1-28. 1970-1997. Per volume $ 155
- Vols. 29-38. 1998-2007. Per volume $ 310
- Vols. 39-49. 2008-2018. Per volume $ 355
- Formerly published as COMPARATIVE GROUP STUDIES
- SMALL GROUP RESEARCH addresses three vital areas of study: the psychology of small groups, communication within small groups, and the organizational behavior of small groups. Brings together research that probes all aspects of small group functioning, including processes, dynamics, outcomes, and relationship to environment.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534, U.S.A.
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Sage Publications, Inc. (US)
Sage Publications, Inc. hold journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.