STUDIES IN CONFLICT AND TERRORISM
Vols. 1-43. London, 1977/78-2020. Reprint.
Set price $ 15,000
- Vols. 1-24. 1977/78-2001. Per volume $ 220
- Vols. 25-29. 2002-2006. Per volume $ 345
- Vols. 30-43. 2007-2020. Per volume $ 720
- Formed by the merger of TERRORISM and CONFLICT in 1992
- STUDIES IN CONFLICT AND TERRORISM focuses on conflicts short of formal war, such as guerilla warfare, revolution, unconventional warfare and terrorism and on nonphysical conflicts of an economic, social or political nature.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.