SPORT IN SOCIETY
Vols. 1-23. Essex, 1998-2020. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 5,600
- Vols. 1-8. 1998-2005. Per volume $ 180
- Vols. 9-10. 2006-2007. Per volume $ 290
- Vols. 11-23. 2008-2020. Per volume $ 320
- Formerly published as CULTURE, SPORT, SOCIETY
- SPORT IN SOCIETY provides an interdisciplinary forum for social anthropologists, sociologists, social historians, political scientists and others in the arts and social sciences to consider issues associated with sport in societies, cultures and political systems. Aims to explore collaborative possibilities and develop new approaches to the study of sport.
Sole agent for Japan: Maruzen-Yushodo Co. Ltd., Tokyo
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.