Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
A journal of geophysics
Vols. 1-34 continued as Series A: V. 35-63; Series B: V. 35-63. Copenhagen, 1949-2011. Reprint. $ 8,450
- Vols. 1-34. 1949-1982. Per volume $ 70.-
- Series A: Vols. 35-63. 1983-2011. Per volume $ 150.-
- Series B: Vols. 35-63. 1983-2011. Per volume $ 150.-
- TELLUS, Series A: Dynamic Meteorology and Oceanography. One of two parts of the original Tellus, Series A concentrates on dynamic meteorology and oceanography, which includes synoptic meteorology, weather forecasting, dynamic climatology and theoretical and experimental fluid dynamics. The journal contains original-research and review articles (Katz).
- TELLUS, Series B: Chemical and Physical Meteorology. The second part of the original Tellus, this journal concentrates on chemistry of the atmosphere, long-range and global transport, aerosol science, cloud physics and biogeochemical cycles. The articles are scholarly and technical, with an emphasis on chemical interactions in the atmosphere. Authorship from many countries produces a scope to the journal that is truly international. As an important forum for researchers in the atmospheric science, this journal would also be of interest to scholars and students in hydrology, environmental studies and geography (Katz).