Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
THIRD WORLD QUARTERLY
Journal of emerging areas
Vols. 1-38. Abingdon, 1979-2017. Mostly reprint. $ 13000
- Vols. 1-16. 1979-1995. Per volume $ 265
- Vols. 17-24. 1996-2003. Per volume $ 365
- Vols. 25-28. 2004-2007. Per volume $ 475
- Vols. 29-38. 2008-2017. Per volume $ 550
- An excellent source of scholarly material with varying perspectives on Third World development processes. It examines fledgling democratic movements and institutions and addresses myriad social, political, and economic issues that affect development. Recent issues of THIRD WORLD QUARTERLY have examined democratization in Africa, North Korean famine, Asian economic meltdown, and others. The "WorldViews Resource Guide" published in each issue lists books that are recent additions to the library collection at the WorldViews Resource Center in Oakland, California (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.