THIRD WORLD QUARTERLY
Vols. 1-40. Abingdon, 1979-2019. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 13,000
- Vols. 1-16. 1979-1995. Per volume $ 265
- Vols. 17-24. 1996-2003. Per volume $ 365
- Vols. 25-28. 2004-2007. Per volume $ 475
- Vols. 29-40. 2008-2019. Per volume $ 550
- An excellent source of scholarly material with varying perspectives on Third World development processes. It examines fledgling democratic movements and institutions and addresses myriad social, political, and economic issues that affect development. Recent issues of THIRD WORLD QUARTERLY have examined democratization in Africa, North Korean famine, Asian economic meltdown, and others. The "WorldViews Resource Guide" published in each issue lists books that are recent additions to the library collection at the WorldViews Resource Center in Oakland, California (Katz).
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.