Vols. 1-57. London, 1964-2020. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 11,000
- Vols. 1-33. 1964-1996. Per volume $ 155
- Vols. 34-44. 1997-2007. Per volume $ 310
- Vols. 45-57. 2008-2020. Per volume $ 355
- Formerly published as TRANSCULTURAL PSYCHIATRIC RESEARCH REVIEW
- TRANSCULTURAL PSYCHIATRY provides a channel of communication for psychiatrists and social scientists around the world concerned with the relationship between culture and mental health.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Sage Publications Ltd. (UK)
Sage Publications hold journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.