Vols. 1-57. Abingdon, 1964-2020. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 30,000
- Vols. 1-18. 1964-1981. Per volume $ 145
- Vols. 19-28. 1982-1991. Per volume $ 220
- Vols. 29-44. 1992-2007. Per volume $ 675
- Vols. 45-57. 2008-2020. Per volume $ 1540
- The systematic analysis of planning problems is this journal's area of focus. Although URBAN STUDIES solicits urban and regional planning articles from a wide range of disciplines, its content is mainly made up of economic articles with many formulas or sociological articles with research resulting from surveys. There are eight articles in regular issues and 12 to 14 articles in special issues. There are many short book reviews and also longer book review essays (Katz).
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Sage Publications Ltd. (UK)
Sage Publications hold journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.