US GAAP FINANCIAL STATEMENTS - BEST PRACTICES IN PRESENTATION AND DISCLOSURE
Vols. 1-67. Jersey City, 1946/47-2013. Reprint.
Set price $ 8,000
- Vols. 1-61. 1946/47-2007. Per volume $ 140
- Vols. 62-67. 2008-2013. Per volume $ 150
- Formerly ACCOUNTING TRENDS AND TECHNIQUES.
- Vols. 1-17 published as ACCOUNTING TECHNIQUES USED IN
PUBLISHED CORPORATE ANNUAL REPORTS.
- ACCOUNTING TRENDS AND TECHNIQUES is an annual publication containing a survey of the accounting and disclosure characteristics of corporate annual reports. It gives examples representative of financial reporting by 600 sampled companies (e.g., their treatment of leases and business combinations). Financial statistics are also given.
Sole agent for Japan: Far Eastern Booksellers Ltd., Tokyo
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534, U.S.A.
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305