ZEITSCHRIFT FUER KRISTALLOGRAPHIE - CRYSTALLINE MATERIALS
Vols. 56-235. Munich, 1921-2020. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 34,000
- Vols. 56-146. 1921-1978. Per volume $ 235
- Vols. 147-202. 1978-1992. Per volume $ 190
- Vols. 203-208. 1993-1993. Per volume $ 100
- Vols. 209-235. 1994-2020. Per volume $ 465
- Founded in 1877 by Paul von Groth as ZEITSCHRIFT FUER KRISTALLOGRAPHIE, this journal is one of the world's oldest scientific journals.
- "Zeitschrift fuer Kristallographie - Crystalline Materials" offers a place for researchers to present results of their crystallographic studies. The journal includes theoretical as well as experimental research. 12 times a year, it publishes original papers, letters and review articles in manifold areas of crystallography.
- ISSN: 0044-2968 (1921-2009)
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by De Gruyter GmbH & Co. KG
De Gruyter Verlag hold journals from the current year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.